Our practice is committed to providing you with safe, gentle, high quality dental care taking care of you for your lifetime the way you want to be treated. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our mission to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the most excellent care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness and your health.
We feel there are 4 responsibilities each visit. The first two are ours and second two are yours:
- We will tell you everything we see or find at each visit
- We will educate you on each finding so you understand everything we discover
- You will need to ask any questions you have in order to ...
- Make the best decision for you and your treatment.
During your first visit, we will:
- Get to know each other
- Review your dental and medical history
- Possibly take X-rays of your teeth and mouth - if appropriate
- Clean and polish your teeth - checking your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gum disease - if that is what you have scheduled
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing to visit us, please remember to alert us to any time restrictions or constraints so we can assist you in honoring your personal commitments.
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.